Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Colombia Master Cafe Espresso 2009


This Master Cafe Colombia Espresso flavor was made available at our local 711 store which is just stomne throw away from my Manila Bulletin Office. I came across this treat and I was immediately drawn by the cute drawing it had for a logo. You know how much I love characters in the products. At first, I hesitated for a while because the price is a bit steep, P30 for the little can of coffee. Now this I wouldn't mid if it's Starbucks but for a novelty such as this... This coffee better be good. The interesting beer container plus the drawing inevitably led me to buying it. And I it wasn't a disappointment. I never drank another can of this thereafter. Heck! I am only after the can for my collection. There's another variant for this interesting cold coffee in a can, and that's the Colombia Latte mix which I must say is very exhilarating just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment