Sunday, August 7, 2011

A and W Cream Soda 2011


The first time I encountered the A and W Cream Soda...my immediate reaction was that this is by far the weirdest concoction that I have ever encounntered. True enough, it was definitely weird and strange but that doesn't mean it tasted bad.This brew is now one of my fave drinks especially when it's served ice cold. I must say, this is a another winner from A and W. BTW, what ever happened to those A & W Restaurants? I miss those hang out places and I definitely miss the bear mascot.

A&W Cream Soda is a cream soda carbonated soft drink introduced by A&W Root Beer in 1986.
A&W Cream Soda contains (in order from most to least) carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, sodium benzoate, natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, citric acid, vanilla extract, caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment